Re: login does not pass through the POST request

From: Pourriels <pourriels.xfm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:36:29 +0800

Thank you for your answer.

I have indeed tried to activate the cookies with the following command

*curl.exe --cookie cookies.txt --data
'login=mylogin&password=mypassword&Button_DoLogin.x=10&Button_DoLogin.y=8'
www.centralgreen.com.sg/login.php?ccsForm=Login*

with the same result. (it returns the html code of the form, filled with the
password but not the login)

Do I need the cookies for the first login? I thought it was to access other
pages afterwards.

Thanks

PS: I have also tried to write and read the cookie in the same command:
*curl.exe -b cookies.txt -c cookies.txt --data
'login=9-1805&password=12345&Button_DoLogin.x=10&Button_DoLogin.y=8'
www.centralgreen.com.sg/login.php?ccsForm=Login*
Doesn't work...

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Peter Sylvester <peter.sylvester_at_edelweb.fr