Re: cURL XML Post

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 10:19:02 -0700

On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 09:59:51AM -0400, Reginald Baugh wrote:
> Correct lol, I should have stated that I wasn't receiving the expected
> results.  I want to at least confirm that I am able to log into the server. The
> server's documentation stated that I should receive this:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><responses><response requesttype="login"
> completedsuccessfully="true"><messages /><content>
>
> Also, in the server feedback, did you see any errors with my request
> parameters?  Or issues with the single/double quotes?

It looks like curl is sending a valid request and receiving a valid response
at the HTTP level. If you're not getting the expected results, then you'll
have to find out what the server expects that you're not giving it. I can't
help with that since I have no idea what the server is expecting.

>>> Dan