cURL: request to change the default subject line

From: Blake <galaxywatcher_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:35:54 -0400

I would like to suggest that the Subject line for new threads to this list always have the word cURL: at the beginning of the subject line so that the source is immediately detected in the inbox. I say new threads because a reply to an email will have "Re: cURL..." which is fine, and we don't want: "Curl: Re: cURL: Re: cURL" ad nauseum.

As it stands, these messages blend in with my growing daily inbound emails and I have to visually scan the To: line to see what this email is about.