curl with proxy problem

From: Robert Koziol <rkoziol7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:22:27 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to reach the website of one of the internet bookmakers who
restrict the access to his website from my country a couple of months ago.
I would like to see it's webpage so i use the free web proxy and have no
problems in reaching the website with my browser.

If there are no problems with the browser - it shouldn't be any problems
with curl, is it?

So I use the command:

curl -L -x 85.25.99.151:80 "
http://www.instantactionsports.com/LiveLines.aspx?lg=241"

And all I have got is the 404 error in the document. When I enter this
webaddress in my browser (using the proxy) - i have a proper page of the
bookmaker with some basketball events.

Anyone could point me where to look for a solution?
Regards,
Robert