Re: Problem with router

From: Media Solutions <mediacontacto_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 23:22:32 -0300

I use pasive FTP.
The string to connect that I use is (obvius, the user, pass and FTP server
are ficticious in this example):

curl -v -T report_2010.html --disable-epsv --ftp-pasv --ftp-create-dirs -u
user:pass ftp://ftpserver.com/public_html/reporte_mensual.html

With this string, I connect and upload succesfuly without router in middle,
but with router between PC and modem, fail to connect.