Re: not able to make a multipart request on windows

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:19:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010, David Graf wrote:

> I am trying to do a multipart request on Windows with the same code I am
> able to do one on Linux. Unfortunately, the request sent to the server looks
> different than the one sent on Linux (I appended them to the email). The
> problem is the Content-Type header of the request. If I set the Content-Type
> header on windows (with curl_easy_setopt(..., CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER,...)), it
> doesn't overwrite the default Content-Type.

As you're a libcurl user, I recommend using the curl-library mailing list
instead as this list is for users of the command line tool curl.

> Somehow, it just adds my content type to the request but keeps the default
> one. Therefore, the request is not interpreted correctly by the server.

That sounds like a bug.

Can you tell us what libcurl versions you're using and preferably a small
source code example that repeats the problem?

(to curl-library...)