Re: Desperate about the deadline 16th August

From: Roland Mösl <founder_at_pege.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 07:27:27 +0200

>> My problem is, that I am stuck with an old Perl version.

>[snip]

>Are you ?

>How about http://strawberryperl.com/ ->
>http://strawberryperl.com/releases.html ->
>https://www.ohloh.net/p/strawberry-perl/download?filename=strawberry-perl-5.12.1.0-portable.zip
.
>Pay attention - it is _portable_, i.e. can be unpacked in _any_ directory
>and run from there.

Here a code example for MSIE as GUI for Perl

<head>
<title>WDS - Web Design Suite - Command</title>
<HTA:APPLICATION ID="oHTA"
applicationname="WDS Start"
icon=../pic/wds.ico
scroll=no
singleInstance=yes
windowstate=maximize />

</head>
<script language=PerlScript>
use strict "vars";
use strict "refs";
use strict "subs";
use Win32::Shell;
&init();

Somewhere a code example of HTML for the GUI generated by Perl

$html::page .= "
<DIV STYLE=left:0;top:330>
OnMouseOver=menu_ftp(\"update\",2)
OnMouseOut=menu_ftp(\"update\",1)
OnClick=menu_ftp(\"update\",\"\")> &nbsp; $Update

Can this Perl versions work as HTA = Hyper Text Application
Can Perl subs be called by HTML events like OnMouseOver,
OnMouseOut or OnClick?

Would be gread if this is possible

best regards

Roland Mösl