Re: Desperate about the deadline 16th August

From: Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 21:27:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 8/6/10, Roland Mösl <founder_at_pege.org> wrote:

> From: Roland Mösl <founder_at_pege.org>
> Subject: Re: Desperate about the deadline 16th August
> To: "the curl tool" <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
> Date: Friday, August 6, 2010, 1:07 PM

[snip]

Are you ?

How about http://strawberryperl.com/ ->
http://strawberryperl.com/releases.html ->
https://www.ohloh.net/p/strawberry-perl/download?filename=strawberry-perl-5.12.1.0-portable.zip
.

Pay attention - it is _portable_, i.e. can be unpacked in _any_ directory
and run from there.

Regards,
  Sergei.