Re: Re: Problem with anyauth and redirects

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:29:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010, Menner May wrote:

>> We welcome help and contributions from everyone!
>
> Well, I tried to find the correct place where to fix it, but didn't get it
> yet. I suppose, it's in http.c

First, as this is about getting deep into libcurl and changing it, I suggest
you move over this discussion to the curl-library mailing list where us
libcurl hackers hang out in greater numbers.

Then, I would urge you to first take a step back and analyze what's wrong and
what your suggested fix really is, and that you present that suggestion on the
curl-library list for some discussions before you actually dive in and change
code.