Re: Trying to find out about timestamps used with --trace-time

From: Xeno Campanoli / Eskimo North and Gmail <xeno.campanoli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:54:02 -0700

Dear mailing list monitor:

As near as I can tell, I have received no response to this message, except for
the one that said I would receive a response to this message. Please let me
know what's going on. I have tried to get my subscription to the mailing list
to work properly, and I have been trying to get this question answered for weeks
now. This is very frustrating.

Sincerely, Xeno

--
"It's the preponderance, stupid!" - Professor Stephen Schneider, IPCC member