FTP site command with 19 RETR response:

From: Milan P. Stanic <mps_at_arvanta.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 23:53:45 +0200

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to make Perl script to change password on the FTP server
using WWW::Curl::Easy module.

I test it with sending "SITE TIME" command with CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST
to FTP server and it works as expected but the curl perform
call/function returns:
"19 RETR response: 211"
instead of zero as it should if there are no errors.

I read in the mailing list archive what that means but I would like to
have "clean" answer from the perform function.

I tried that with CURLOPT_QUOTE parameters and it answers with
"56 Failure when receiving data from the peer"

My question is: is there a way to get the clean (i.e. zero) response
from perform function in case when we don't need any data from the
server?

I'm attached to this mail Perl script I'm using for test and result
which I have got.

TIA

--
Kind regards,  Milan