Re: How can I get Directory listing with HTTP

From: Avinash <pavinash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:31:10 +0530

Basically my requirement is to get the metadata of file pointed by HTTP URL
and not the actual file.

e.g if my URL is
           http://172.20.241.206/HTTP_Share/performance_data/mixed/pdf/6.pdf

Then I do not want to download the file 6.pdf, but the metadata of 6.pdf
like its size, access time, modification time etc.

Is there any way to get all this meta-information without actually
downloading it ?

Regards,
Pravin