Re: Compile curl with SSL for the iPhone (was: Re: Compile curl with SSL on OS X)

Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 08:21:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Alex,

>> configure: PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR will be set to
>> "/Volumes/JTSM/opt/lib/pkgconfig" configure: WARNING: Use --with-ssl,
>> --with-gnutls or --with-nss to address this.
>>
>> I verified that indeed libssl.a and libcrypto.a is in /opt/lib/ and I do
>> indeed have a /opt/lib/pkgconfig that contains libssl.pc, libcrypto.pc
>> and openssl.pc

>Not sure how you have your crosscompile set up, but perhaps /opt/lib
>contains an OS-X libcrypto.a, whereas /Volumes/JTSM/opt/lib/ should
>contain an iPhone libcrypto.a.

/opt/lib and /Volumes/JTSM/opt/lib are actually the same, when /opt did not work, I tried hardcoding the path since technically my home directory (where this is being compiled) and /opt are on different partitions and I wasn't sure if there was weirdness going on due to that.

on OS X libcrypto and libopenssl are in /usr/lib and I am running version OpenSSL 0.9.8l 5 Nov 2009

I was trying to compile version one for iPhone so I could include it in a new project and I was going to place it in /opt/

-Jason