Re: openssl locking functions around curl call in a php script

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 23:19:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 4 May 2010, sumit s. wrote:

> I've written a code in php which is calling curl and have multiple apache
> process running. Do I still have to follow:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/docs/faq.html#Is_libcurl_thread_safe
>
> I'm using curl-7.19.5 built with openssl and wanted to access https. How can
> I put locking functions around that curl fuction call into the php script to
> ensure multiple apache process can use openssl in a thread safe way?

This list is primarily for users of the curl command line tool. The PHP
binding you're using is written and maintained by the PHP team, and I think
you're better off asking them directly or trying your luck by reposting this
question to the curl-and-php list where other PHP/CURL users hang out and
discuss from the PHP angle of using libcurl...

Or you could probably just read the source! ;-)