Re: Libcurl Download and Resume Support

From: bruce <badouglas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:34:36 -0700

hi nishith,

if i understand your email, you're basically looking to have an app do
download/resume/streaming of video files.

if this is correct, you're looking to re-create a basic media player.

do a quick search on google/bing/etc.. and you should find some open
source apps that you can examine/use as a starting point.

if this doesn't answer your question, feel free to get back to the list...