Re: Patch to use filename from Content-disposition header

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:58:45 +0100

Hey Björn,

On Thursday 31 of December 2009 00:09:40 Björn Stenberg wrote:
> Here's an updated patch.

attached is an incremental patch with some comments inside.

Remarks:
- There are some minor tweaks of indentation to make it more consistent
  with surrounding code, and lines warpped at the 80th column.

- I've also done some CSE in hope the code will be more readable :-)

- As for the parser, I've encountered a bug on the first URL I tried.
  Generally it is supposed to do sort of regex matching, right? Then it
  would be good to state the regex first and then write the code matching
  it, thus make it easier for review and maintenance.

- I also suggest to update docs/curl.1 along with the patch. That's
  unfortunately not part of the incremental patch as I don't feel strong
  enough in English to do it.

Thanks for being patient!

Kamil