Re: Promlem deallocating slist of HTTP headers in libcurl multi interface

From: Indrajit::waiting for connecting dots <indrajit.bec_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:50:32 +0530

Thanks Daniel,
                    So I need to keep track of all the memory allocated (It
can be slist or url ) I passed to libcurl using curl_easy_setop() so that
when the transfer completes I can deallocate those memory blocks.
                   Don't you think If the library provides any interface a
context which can be retrieved later It would have been a more convenient ?