Promlem deallocating slist of HTTP headers in libcurl multi interface

From: Indrajit::waiting for connecting dots <indrajit.bec_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:31:52 +0530

Hi ,
    I have implemented a simple HTTP client using libcurl's multi interface.
It generates hundreds of request to a Web proxy.It is working well but
problem is,

I have added some headers like "Accept Ecoding: gzip, deflate" using
curl_easy_setop() API by passing a slist.

When a transfer completes I need to free the slist.

Is there any way to get the slist pointer from the easy handle ?

I have gone through the API sets and found an API curl_easy_getinfo which
does similar thing
i.e getting information from easy handle. But there no option that retrieves
to the slist for HTTP headers using by the handle.

Please help me