Logging into mydomain.com

From: Charles <cecrume_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 23:34:17 -0500

Hello;

I've been using cURL for a while and am stuck trying to login into mydomain.com. It is an https site and my login is immediately redirected to their page that says I don't have cookies enabled or perhaps my computer's time is way off.

Not sure whether I need (or if it's even allowed) to post a bunch of output, but thought I'd ask if anyone could offer some suggestions and/or point me in the right direction?

Cookies are enabled via -c "c:\curl2\jar.txt" -- and the file is created -- it contains two cookies.

The date/time received by curl is: < Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 03:26:34 GMT

The time on my machine is 5-6 hours ahead of this (I'm EST).

I have a Windows NT4 server with: > User-Agent: curl/7.15.1 (i586-pc-mingw32msvc) libcurl/7.15.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7e zlib/1.2.2

I'm using the command line version of curl from a DOS window -- but will move it to a PHP script once I get it working.

I'm also using the --anyauth, --trace, and -v to gather as much info as possible, but just can't see what's blocking my login.

Thanks.

Charles...