range

From: Rafi Neumann <rafineu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:23:39 +0100

Hi,

We have set up a curl process that fetches data from a number of urls (we use curl_multi). This system works fine. However, sometimes the data that is sent from one of the urls is huge (above 16 mb), which causes our system to crash. Do you have any idea how we can stop this? should we try curlopt_range or maxsize in MultiCurl class library?

Here is an example of one of the urls (we have many)

$EbHandle = curl_init();
  $EbXML = $url_eb;
  curl_setopt($EbHandle, CURLOPT_URL, $EbXML);
  curl_setopt($EbHandle, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
  curl_setopt($EbHandle, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
  curl_setopt($EbHandle, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 15);

Thanks,
RN