RE: timeout waiting for server status after 100-continue

From: Kittel, John <John.Kittel_at_kaisertwd.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:05:27 -0700

On Monday, August 24, 2009 9:22 AM John Kittel wrote:

>I don't have wireshark installed and am not familiar with its use.
Would
>tcpdump be adequate? Although I'm not sure I'd be knowledgeable enough
>to make the determination myself whether it is the server that is
>closing the connection. I have never needed to do much in the way of
>network / protocol analysis.

Having thought about it some more ,I should add to what I said above.

My curl command is running on a computer within a private network,
behind a firewall, network equipment, internet service provider, etc. -
I suppose there are a bunch of places a timeout could occur other than
my curl command and the target web site. I will continue trying to track
it down.

Once again thanks for answering my question about the curl command side
of it.

Notice - Privileged, Confidential and/or Proprietary Material

This message and any attachment(s) to it are intended for the personal use of the person to whom it is addressed, only. The message and its attachment(s) may contain privileged, confidential, proprietary and otherwise sensitive information. If you have received this message in error and are not an intended addressee, you are advised that any further dissemination, copying, publication or distribution is prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error please contact the sender and delete this message permanently from your system(s). No waiver of confidentiality or privilege is intended by inadvertent submission to an unintended recipient.

This message and any attachment(s) have been scanned for viruses.
(KA-OM-1)