Re: Using curl

From: mutumba wycliff <mwycliffe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:01:03 +0300

Hello,

Now i have curl available in cygwin, thanks for all the clues.

I tried doing some transfer, but seems to give some errors. Unfortunately I
am unable to interprete the error;
Below are the errors I get;

wycliff_at_neptune002 ~
$ curl -T "{test.java,test.class}" http://www.bugandalandboard.or.ug/
<title>405 Method Not Allowed</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Method Not Allowed</h1>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at www.bugandalandboard.or.ug Port 80</address>
<title>405 Method Not Allowed</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Method Not Allowed</h1>
<hr>

What could be the problem?
Is there some kind of user guide that I can look through to get myself used
to the commands to use?

thanks&regards,

On 8/6/09, John Meissen <john_at_meissen.org> wrote:

> mwycliffe_at_gmail.com said:
> > So does this mean that curl will be installed & configured so I will just
> need
> > to issue the curl command at the prompt? Or there are addition
> configurations
> > to do after.
>
> You should not need to do any additional configuration. It should be
> immediately available from the command prompt.
>
> john-

MUTUMBA WYCLIFFE
CONSULTANT
Neptune Software plc
Murtala Courts
Plot 33 Lumumba Avenue
Kampala, Uganda
Tel +256  (414) 237781
Fax+256 (414) 237782
Email: wycliffemutumba_at_neptunesoftwareplc.com
Website: http://www.neptunesoftwareplc.com