Re: cURL compilation issue in Scratchbox

From: हर्षद नटीये <harshadnatiye_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:08:13 +0530

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/6/10, harshadnatiye_at_gmail.com wrote
>
> > In scratchbox, on command line, I am using "./configure" to run the
> script.
> >
> > I could compile a "hello world" program using Scratchbox, and I ran it in
> > QEMU. It is also running in Scratchbox.
>

> When you say "and I ran it in QEMU" do you mean you are able to run it
> from the same command prompt or shell from which you compiled it?

    I haven't compiled the file using QEMU, rather I just ran the executable
thru' QEMU which I got using Scratchbox.

> Maybe letting buildconf use the scratchbox specific autotools versions
> to generate the configure script might help.
>
> So first run "./buildconf" and if it finishes ok and generates the
> configure script, then "./configure".

    When I say "./buildconf" through Scratchbox it gave me
    "buildconf: libtool not found.You need libtool version 1.4.2 or newer
installed"
     So, I installed libtool ver 1.5.26 on Scratchbox as well as on my host.
but still Its giving me the same error.

     I just want to build curl libraries for the ARM target, for which I am
using Scratchbox.
     Any suggestions for this purpose are appreciated.

     Thanks for your reply.