Re: cURL compilation issue in Scratchbox

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:56:50 +0200

2009/6/10, harshadnatiye_at_gmail.com wrote

> In scratchbox, on command line, I am using "./configure" to run the script.
>
> I could compile a "hello world" program using Scratchbox, and I ran it in
> QEMU. It is also running in Scratchbox.

When you say "and I ran it in QEMU" do you mean you are able to run it
from the same command prompt or shell from which you compiled it?

Maybe letting buildconf use the scratchbox specific autotools versions
to generate the configure script might help.

So first run "./buildconf" and if it finishes ok and generates the
configure script, then "./configure".

--
-=[Yang]=-