Re: FTP/SSL issue; Help!

From: Max <maxshop01_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:51:40 -0400

Thanks Marcus. I got confirmation from the Admin that there is a
firewall indeed.

We are not having any issues for regular passive FTP (i.e. non-SSL)
connections to other FTP sites. I believe that this is because the
command channel is not encrypted and the firewall can determine
accordingly. Right?

As for the FTP with SSL connection issue, is opening the "high" TCP
ports >1023 the only solution?

Thanks again.