(no subject)

From: Jeff Rasmussen <jeffras_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:27:24 -0700

I am having an issue with ntlm authentication and curl. I have a windows web service setup and I can correctly connect using the following:

curl -k --ntlm -d "Invoke" --user myUserName https://IPADDR/WebServiceURL

returns:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ReturnCode>1</ReturnCode>

But if I try to connect with a username that contains special characters then I get an authentication error:

curl -k --ntlm -d "Invoke" --user téd https://IPADDR/WebServiceURL

returns:
  <head>
    <title>Error</title>
  </head>

Is there another option that I have to pass to make this work correctly? I have connected to the webservice with this user from firefox and know that I can hit the url with the provided credentials.

Thanks for any help!

Jeff