Re: Multiple socket connection with server by using LIBCURL

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:06:00 -0800

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 11:53:07AM +0530, Dhiren wrote:
> Please help me how to do with multi connection and do't want to create a
> multiple objects of CURL.
> can i use mult interface and how to use it .
> it's very urgent

What exactly are you asking for? You want to do multiple connections but
without using multiple curl easy handles? You can certainly do that if
you don't want more than one connection open at a time--just reuse an
existing easy handle. If you want more than one connection open at once,
you'll need more than one easy handle. The multi interface is just about
irrelevant if you're just using CONNECT_ONLY handles; it will avoid your
app blocking while the handles are connecting, but that's it.

>>> Dan