Multiple socket connection with server by using LIBCURL

From: Dhiren <simplydhirendra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:53:07 +0530

We have a requirement of creat a multiple connection with server on a port
in VC++.

1. Method returns a SOCKET by using curl_easy_getinfo(curl,
CURLINFO_LASTSOCKET, socket).
     and we are using that socket to send and recive a data by using
WINSOCK2.H,
    it's working with single connection.

CURL *curl;// Global variable
int ConnectToServer(SOCKET *socket)
{
   char * cProxyUser ="XXXXXX";
   char * cProxyPass ="XXXX";
    if (curl)
    {
      // Now set up all of the curl options
   curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "XXXXXXXXXX");
   curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_PORT, 443);
   curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_CONNECT_ONLY, 1);

       // Attempt to Connect the remote server.
      result = curl_easy_perform(curl);
   if (result != CURLE_OK)
      {
         return result;
      }
   result = curl_easy_getinfo(curl, CURLINFO_LASTSOCKET, socket);
   return result;
 }
 return 1;
}

Please help me how to do with multi connection and do't want to create a
multiple objects of CURL.
can i use mult interface and how to use it .
it's very urgent

--
Thanks and Regards
Dhirendra Kumar