Re: Patch for Metalink Support

From: David S <dsoong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:57:34 -0800

I am against it.

Like I mention in previous post. This can use the rsync/ssh model.

One way to run rsync over ssh is

  rsync -av -e "ssh -l ssh-user" rsync-user_at_host::module /dest

In this case we will have something like this

  metalink-support-program -e "curl -some-new-option"
metalink-support-program-options

This method also addresses all the concerns expressed in this thread