Re: man pages

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 22:08:00 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008, Anthony Bryan wrote:

> thanks! glad I can contribute something even tho I can't code.

I committed your updates from this reply as well.

> I'd like to offer to review any changes to English text for future releases
> in a diff, now that I've read thru all of it once. I'd do it for other
> projects too that need it.

I figure perhaps it is easiest to get a snapshot of the current curl package,
as then getting diffs from what we have now compared to a future version with
modified man pages should be easy. Typically man page stuff changes a little
every now and then with larger bumps when new things are introduced.

Subscribing to the commit mails or reading the commit RSS feed[*] would also
be a way to detect such changes as they happen.

[*] = http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.curl.cvs