Re: Question on submiting a POST form

From: Q Zhu <zhuq1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:02:42 -0800 (PST)

OK, I am going to make one more attempt here before I compltely give up on this webpage I am working on -:). Here's the output from Live HTTP Header:

http://www.freddiemac.com/mbs/cgi-bin/lookup2.pl

POST /mbs/cgi-bin/lookup2.pl HTTP/1.1
Host: www.freddiemac.com
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 03:37:16 GMT
Server: Apache
Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=500
Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

I tried the -d "CusipNum=3128K0G49&PoolNum=&Report=DES&TaxYear=2008" with the URL page that I am trying to send with curl, http://www.freddiemac.com/mbs/html/sd_pc_lookup.html and still I can't get it to work. Someone mentioned cookies and by looking at this, I have no idea how to deal with that part either...

I apologize in advance if I am violating any rules by using an actual URL page here in this forum and having no clues about at least 90% of the above HTML content -:) I figure what's the worst it could happen since I am ready to give up using any command line tools to send this URL...

Thx again