Curl, SFTP and distribution of curl inside custom app?

From: Hagimeno <hagimeno_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 07:43:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I need to use curl with both FTP and SFTP and to include the new compiled version to a sw that can run on both 10.4.x or 10.5.x on PPC and Intel.
I downloaded the latest release. Someone can you help me about how to compile including the libs for ssh and use curl with sftp?
Which compiled files (curl) I need to embed in the Applescript Studio app to distribute a custom app that use latest version of curl with sftp support?

Hagi