Re: multi-line parameter

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:34:33 +0200

2008/10/22, wehmann_at_fnal.gov wrote:

> I am using curl on a PC running MS Windows XP Professional. I run via
> a batch file from the DOS command window. Today I was trying to
> submit a multi-line parameter to a Perl script which normally is fed
> by a HTML form. [...]

Once upon a time there was a nice 'shell' command line interpreter
replacement called 4DOS, that would have most surely helped you.

It seems that http://jpsoft.com/ has something similar that can be
used with Windows. I haven't used it but there's even a free 'light'
edition. So maybe you want to see what they have.

I have no relation with mentioned company nor product, bla bla bla...

--
-=[Yang]=-