Using cURL to Retrieve BugIDs from Cisco's Web Site

From: Josh Anderson <netconsultkc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:42:10 -0500

I am trying to retrieve BugID pages from Cisco's Web Site. For some
reason, I am having trouble logging into the site to retrieve a link
such as:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsi78581

Here is the current iteration I am using (I've tried numerious variations):

curl -c cookies.txt -b cookies.txt -L -k -d
"USER=usernamehere&PASSWORD=passwordhere&target=http://cisco.com/cgi-bin/login&smauthreason=0&smquerydata=&smagentname=zjGKGqr62shoVBG6cNUdYNajdKPzmOFLa/ZkeebT0+NV+EcoXFhv/vB8k65Cw/+x&postpreservationdata=&SMENC=ISO-8859-1&SMLOCALE=US-EN"
"http://cisco.com/cgi-bin/login"
"http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsi78581"

All I get is the login page two times. I'm sure I am way off here, but
if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!