Re: cURL Proxy+HTTPS+LOGIN+Download

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:38:49 -0700

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 12:18:07PM +0200, Aryan Layes wrote:
> Yeah, but the cookies part was the only part i didn't understand in the cURL - Tutorial.
>
> But I think the POST-String is wrong because the org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN has not every time the value 23483225fc59dbdb55d67cc1fca496b6, it changes every time!
> How can I get the real value? And there is another problem, this Form has no Submit, just a "Submit"-Picture with the name OK.

It's entirely possible you'll need to parse (and potentially execute)
Javascript on the page in order to get everything needed to do a proper POST.
The lack of an image or submit input type in the form would be a strong
indication that Javascript is involved. That may not be an easy thing to
overcome.

>>> Dan