Re: Member name libssl.so.0.9.7 does not exist - resolved

From: Praveen <sampraveen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:53:21 -0400

Have been able to resolve the issue, looks like the path to the openssl was
not correct - had to use the path to the install dir of openssl and not the
libs.

env LDFLAGS=-R/<mypath>/openssl/openssl-0.9.8h ./configure
--with-ssl=/<mypath>/openssl --prefix=/home/b06pns/curl

the lib's were under openssl-0.9.8h and the bin was under openssl directory.

Thanks Dan for your suggestions.