Re: Loss of functionality on solaris with HTTPS SOAP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:11:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, user1k1 wrote:

[thanks for the "translation"!]

> My real issue is, after I start my application, it successfully sends SOAP
> requests for two and half to three days. After that, it says sending the
> request but nothing appears in the log of my webservice. If there is any
> issue with the connection, why curl_easy_perform does not return any error?

We'd like to know what libcurl version on what platform and more exactly what
libcurl does (or doesn't do) when the error happens. HTTP only? Does it always
happen at this interval? Can you provide a smallish example code that we can
use to repeat the problem in our ends? All that on the curl-library list
preferably.