metalink support

From: Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <tatsuhiro.t_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:49:34 +0900

Hi,

A while back, Anthony posts about libmetalink.
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.curl.general/9037

Now libmetalink is hosted on google-code:
http://code.google.com/p/libmetalink/

I've imported source code to svn and packaged 0.0.2 release tar ball as
well for download.
The first package I upload metalink discussion group used GPL, but from
the 0.0.2 release, I changed license to MIT license expecting for more
widely use. Also 0.0.2 supports expat for xml library which is smaller
than heavy libxml2.

This project has just started and it lacks documentation about APIs and
usages and road maps etc. I'll update them on the course of the development.

Thanks,

Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa