Re: [Fwd: CURL PUT: dropping records at end of file . . . incomplete transfer]

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:31:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, David Larkin wrote:

> curl 7.15.3

This is old, please try a recent version to see if the problem isn't already
fixed!

> Hi ! Our curl put is not sending a complete file.

Calling ftp upload for PUT is a bit misleading in my eyes. We call it just ftp
upload, or possibly ftp STOR since PUT is a HTTP method for uploading!

> Has anyone experienced this ?

Can't say I do, but I recall us having some problems related to the data
connection with ftps a long time ago.