Re: cUrl chunk transfer problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:51:08 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, neacsu radu wrote:

> I had a look on the chunk transfer in case of cUrl and it looks a little bit
> strange for me. Usually we make chunk transfer in next cases:
>
> 1. We already receive chunk data from other levels (gSoap for example
> deliver chunk data) and we need it to write them like raw mode.

> 2. You don't have any idea about the size of the transfered data..
>
> Both cases complete not treated by cUrl. cUrl make chunk of data only in the
> moment when knows the size and has a buffer with data. From my side looks
> complete useless feature.

Sorry but I don't understand what you're trying to say or ask. Chunked
transfer decoding is done by libcurl and lots of people are successfully using
it. I particularly don't see how you can have a problem with it as a curl user
(this being the curl-users list).

So, what exactly is the problem again? And if it is libcurl-related, please
take it with further details to the curl-library list.