cUrl chunk transfer problem

From: neacsu radu <radu_neacsu2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 04:18:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I had a look on the chunk transfer in case of cUrl and it looks a little bit strange for me. Usually we make chunk transfer in next cases:

1. We already receive chunk data from other levels (gSoap for example deliver chunk data) and we need it to write them like raw mode.
2. You don't have any idea about the size of the transfered data..

Both cases complete not treated by cUrl. cUrl make chunk of data only in the moment when knows the size and has a buffer with data. From my side looks complete useless feature.

Best regards
Radu

Looking for last minute shopping deals?