Creating a continuous log file.

From: Gerard Seibert <gerard_at_seibercom.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:09:38 -0500

I am using curl 7.16.3 on a FreeBSD-6.2 system. Actually, this is my first
time using curl, having been using 'wget' for several years.

My question has probably been asked before; however, I Googled and could not
find the answer.

I have a script I created that downloads several files in one session. All the
files are not located on one URL. I want to create a log file that contains
the information from all of the downloads in one log. Unless I am doing
something wrong, it appears that curl rewrites the log file on each invocation
of itself.

1) Is this the way curl is suppose to work? Wget would create one large log
file which is what I want.

2) Is there an easy to use hack to make curl work in a similar manner?

--
Thanks!
Gerard