Troubles with the POST method

From: Michel Hua <michel.hua_at_etudiant.univ-lille1.fr>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:40:11 +0100 (CET)

Hello everyone,

I'm trying like to get the result of this page :
<http://eleves.ec-lille.fr/?module=trombi>
It's a searchpage for a school's facebook. What I'm trying to do (using
the command line) is to retrieve the name of a student given his room
number.

1. get the result page with curl inputing the roomnumber : eg. f104a
2. parse what's between the <div id="resultats"></div> tags.

I read the 4.2 section of that documentation
<http://curl.haxx.se/docs/httpscripting.html> for that, but I wasn't able
to have the same results as doing it "with hands".

This following command :

curl -d
"action=recherche&sn=&pseudo=&groupe=&residence=&givenname=&promo=&roomnumber=f104&geniegtrois=&departement=centrale"
http://eleves.ec-lille.fr/?module=trombi | tail --lines=50

doesn't give what I expected, there's nothing between the <div
id="resultats"></div> tags.

Can you help me ? :)

Thanks a lot.

Regards,