RE: Post a file to a URL

From: Babu, Ramesh (LBD) <Ramesh.Babu_at_lombardvm.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:33:35 +0100

Hi,

user --connect-time parameter in your command, increase value for
--max-time. I hope the problem is with your netwrok.

if you specify --connect-time 10

CURL waits 10 seconds to connect to URL, if it is connected, command will be
executed. If not, gives the error mentioned by you. Mention this parameter
before --max-time.

--max-time 6, curl waits 6 seconds to finish the command. If command
couldn't finish in 6 second, it returns error message.

so increase parameters for --connect-time and --max-time or remove these
parameters from your command. I hope this works fine.

Ramesh Babu

  _____