Buggy digest (was: Re: unable to Retrieve desired page)

From: Alessandro Vesely <vesely_at_tana.it>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:23:26 +0200

Yedidi, Santhosh wrote:

> Sorry I have tried both of yours give the same experience as mine. Not
> solution. You can try also.

The messages you quote are not equal to those that we wrote:
See
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2007-10/0107.html
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2007-10/0108.html

In particular, the sequence of characters in the next line
=22
that is equal-sign, number two, number two, is translated into
the a double-quote character, ascii 34 (0x22), as if belonging
to quoted-printable transfer encoding. In case that is a problem
with digest mailing, you are better off switching delivery mode in
http://cool.haxx.se/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/curl-users
until someone fixes that.