Curl for Windows will not work

From: Winkler, Richard <rwinkler_at_probusiness.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:39:43 -0700

I just want to use the compiled curl.exe that I downloaded from one of
the sites of of Curl. But when I type curl (no matter what options I
use) and press "enter" all I get is the command prompt again.

I downloaded curl in the zip file and unpacked it. Is there something
else that needs to be done? Do I need to download and register curllib?

This is for a Windows environment and yes I downloaded the Windows
version.

Thanks

Richard Winkler

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and
delete the message and any attachments from your system.