Re: Negotiate proxy auth

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:51:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007, Mark Davies wrote:

>> No, I don't think anyone ever used that or at least not showed enough
>> interest to add a command line switch to select that explictily.
>> --proxy-anyauth should still work fine.
>
> Doesn't appear to (or I'm still missing how to invoke it).

[...]

> city-art% curl -U : -v --proxy-anyauth -x www-cache.mcs.vuw.ac.nz:8080 -O
> http://www.netbsd.org/about/disclaimer.html

That looks like the way I would've assumed should work.

Can you try modifying the source code for the curl tool to explicitly enable
proxy negotiate and see if that makes a difference?

If not, I guess debugging this is about the only option. We don't have any
negotiate test cases and I don't personally have access to any servers or
proxies that I can test it against.