Re: Negotiate proxy auth

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:07:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Mark Davies wrote:

> Turned out that support for Negotiate proxy auth was only partially there.
> Attached below are patches to add the rest. With these my previous command
> line now works. Not sure if will do the right thing on a single request
> that requires both negotiate proxy authentication and negotiate web
> authentication.

Thanks a lot. (For the future, note that docs/curl.1 is the man page that gets
converted into src/hugehelp.c)

About the risk that it doesn't do the right for negotiate on both proxy and
host, we'll just have to wait and see until someone tries it. Or until someone
implements Negotiate support in the test suite...

Your patch was committed just now.