Major Headache

From: Dale Holden <daleholden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:54:53 +0100

Hi guys and Girls

I have been following a article in Lifehacker see here.
<http://lifehacker.com/software/hack-attack/take-launchy-beyond-application-launching-284127.php>
I have tried and tried to make it work all my Twitter is set up correct the
fault lies with curl or Vista not sure. But to see what was happening in one
of the bat files i repalce c with k to keep the cmd window open.

My bat file is
" echo off
cd c:\
cmd /c curl --basic --user username:password --data status="d gcal %*"
http://twitter.com/statuses/update.xml"
Echo Exiting...

When i run Launchy the cmd box gives the following error
"C:\Program Files\Launchy\Utilities\Launchy Batch Plug-ins > echo off 'curl'
is not recognized as internal or external command, operable program or batch
file"

I have looked in the help section and many refer to the error but no answers
make mine work ??

--
Thank You
Dale HOLDEN