Re: Major Headache

From: Jesper Jesnen <curl_ml_at_elector.dk>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:06:28 +0200

Dale Holden wrote:
> When i run Launchy the cmd box gives the following error
> "C:\Program Files\Launchy\Utilities\Launchy Batch Plug-ins > echo off
> 'curl' is not recognized as internal or external command, operable
> program or batch file"

That sounds to me like a basic PATH problem. Try this.

cmd /c curl --basic....

needs to be changed to

cmd /c c:\path\to\where\curl\is\installed\curl.exe --basic....

Maybe not with .exe but I have never used curl on Windows so I'm not
sure. But the rest should be about right.

I even thing you could leave out cmd /c but I'll leave that up to
you to experiment with. :-)

Regards
Jesper